The mission of the Conference Planning Committee is to plan and execute valuable educational programs for GFOAT members to meet their educational, professional development and technical needs.
In order to fulfill this mission, the GFOAT Conference Planning Committee has established these goals:
- Secure input from members regarding their desired area of training
- Assemble and review evaluations of conferences and be responsive to desires of the members
- Obtain professional disciplinary diversity in speakers to cover all topics of interest
- Strive to obtain knowledgeable and acknowledged presenters for all sessions
- Provide social events to enhance interaction and networking among members
- Develop, where appropriate, multi-year program “tracks” and courses that meet the beginner, intermediate and advanced knowledge subject matter needs of members
- Stay current in knowledge/awareness of technical and professional developments in the Government Finance profession.
Sidney Kirk, Assistant Director of Finance, Weatherford, 817-598-4223, email@example.com
Susan Morgan, Chief Finance Officer, City of Round Rock. 512-218-5400, firstname.lastname@example.org