The Government Finance Officers Association of Texas
is excited to see you all at the Fall conference on October 25-27 at the Worthington Renaissance Hotel in Fort Worth.
Two scholarships are awarded annually for each Spring Institute and the Fall Conference. The Scholarships are for current governmental employees in the financial area who intend to continue to progress professionally in the field of government finance. If you are not currently a member of the GFOAT and receive a scholarship, the Scholarship/Fellowship Committee will also provide a one-year membership to GFOAT. GFOAT pays the conference registration fee, lodging, and travel expenses. Applications must be submitted by October 1 to email@example.com.
Continuing Education Credit
All sessions do not require prerequisites.
- CPE Credit: You will earn 13 hours of CPE credit by attending the entire Fall Conference. GFOAT is a sponsor of continuing professional education with the Texas State Boards of Public Accountancy (TSBPA). State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit.
- CGFO Credit: You will earn 13 hours of CPE credit by attending the entire Fall Conference. GFOAT has final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CGFO credit.
- Download the CVENT Events App from the App (for Apple users) or Google (for Android users) Store
- Once downloaded, open the app and search for “GFOAT Fall Conference” and download.
- To log in, enter the first and last name and email address that you used during registration
- Enter the 6-digit verification code sent to you by email
- Explore and enjoy!
GFOAT’s Social Event – Details coming soon!
Please notify Lavern Gaines of any dietary restrictions by October 9, so we can prepare accordingly.
The conference attire is CASUAL so please plan for comfort. Be sure to bring a sweater or jacket to the sessions, in the event the meeting rooms are cold.
Health and Safety
Please view the most up-to-date COVID public health recommendations here:
Please contact the TML Affiliate Services Department at:
Phone: 512-231-7400 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org